Monday, October 22, 2007

A Family Night Favorite!

Our boys LOVE to play hide-and-seek in the dark! Sometimes at the end of family night we play. The last few times I have taken Clay and given him a bath while they play so that he doesn't flip out. Koby and Spencer play on the same team against Brandon. They get out their camping head lamps, which work perfectly for this game. They always come running in the bathroom asking if I have seen dad. And of course they are so giggly and loud that they always give themselves away, so Brandon is trying to teach them the "strategy" of hide-and-seek! The boys will be excited when Clay can be a part of this family favorite!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the head lamps. So cute. Their pajamas look so cute, too! I will have to remember this game and play it with Grace. I bet she'll love it. I can just hear those boys giggling. So silly.

Kim said...

That is so so CUTE!!! I remember that being of favorite of ours when we were little! You are the best mom! We'll have to try that one out. My kids would love it too.
I love your darling boys!!

Logan and Ashley said...

Too funny! The head lamps make the game and the picture so much more interesting!!

Janice said...

What a fun game idea! We will have to try that one ..my boys would love it!