Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For Sale

My house! Yes, we are moving - to Utah. We have weighed all the options over the years and are finally ready and excited. We will be soooo sad to leave Brandon's family, but will be excited to be close to mine. Things were just made official this week and we will be gone in just a couple of weeks. So, we have our work cut out for us. We will all go together and leave our house with constant prayers to sell it. Meanwhile, we will rent in the Orem area. Wish us luck with both selling and finding a rental. Brandon will be working for a company called @Task and is more than excited to start this new venture in life. Of course, the boys were thrilled when we told them for Family Night this week. Here are pictures of our treasure hunt/puzzle to let the boys in on our secret...


9 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats! That is exciting, but sad all at the same time! I'm sure that everything will work out fantastic for you guys! You're getting closer to us! Now we'll only be like 12 hours away, haha. I have a friend who has a GORGEOUS rental in Lehi if you're interested. Let me know...

Ali said...

YAY! It will be so nice to see you more often at the family functions. See you soon!

Devry said...

Congrats! We will have to meet up next time I'm in Utah.

Sarah said...

What?!?! You are moving to Utah?!?! Wow that is quick! Well, you will definately be missed! I can't believe you are moving to Utah!! Oh, good luck! Orem is a fun city! I am in shock!:)

Brigette said...

Congratulations - guys! Sounds like we'll be a lot closer when you move! We wish you the best on selling your house... keep blogging!

SUMMER said...

Oh! That is exciting! I am sure that your parents are just thrilled!!! Good luck with everything and I am sure that it will all work out with the houses! :)

Janice said...

Sounds like an exciting new venture! I am glad we will be able to see you now when we visit Utah! We will keep you in our prayers and hope all goes well with the house.

Logan and Ashley said...

Okay first of all I have to comment on the GROSS picture of Sppencer's leg!! Yikes!
Second, you are moving?? That is both great and sad. Not that I see you a ton, but it is still sad to see people go. I hope you love it! You will be close to your family so that is great. My brother and sister in law are trying to sell their house, although I gather you are not into buying yet, but if you want to check out her house, then go to her blog. It is on my sidebar under Brett and Amanda. She has a link on her sidebar of pictures of their house. I wish you the best of luck and call if you need any help at all!! Good luck!

Tina said...

What a fun adventure you have ahead of you! Good luck with everything!