Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My old stomping grounds

Here I am again back in good ol' Orem. I did most of my growing up here (since I was 12). I love it. I don't think I ever realized how great it is to be so close to the mountains. But, living in Greeley for the last 8 years has helped me see the beauty of my surroundings here. And, what's that smell? Oh, nothing! No cow smell! I will not miss that! You may think it is weird, but I live probably two miles from the house I used to live in, but stakes away, of course. My parents currently live two blocks from us and I love it. I feel like a new person with a new husband. We are loving our life right now. Not that we didn't before, we were very happy. But, this is just right and we know it and we are happy to be here. We will see if things still feel this way when all the bills start piling up from two houses! The boys are happy as can be too. Koby had a very sad night when we first got here, but since going to school and LOVING it, that has all gone away. I will get pictures up as soon as I can...

3 comments:

Devry said...

I'm so glad you are back in Orem. I can't wait to see you when I get back there in November.

Logan and Ashley said...

Yeah, sometimes it just feels good to change things up a bit. Especially if you know it is what you are supposed to do!

Janet said...

Welcome to Utah! You Mom is so blessed to have all her kiddies so close by!