Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another excuse to eat candy...

Every St. Patrick's day the boys wake up to see that the leprechaun has visited. He always leaves a trail of gold coins around the house and ends at a bucket full of candy! They love to follow the trail over and over and see where the leprechaun went and what he was up to (like jumping on the couches, running circles in the family room, using the bathroom, and sneaking a treat from the pantry!) Later, dinner is normally colored green - the boys especially enjoy the green mashed potatoes.
Following the trail...

5 comments:

Kim said...

See, you always do things cuter than me!

Brigette said...

I just love seeing all your traditions Cami!

Julie said...

yummy!

Emily said...

Aren't all holidays just a conspiracy for us to eat more candy?

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

ok I now feel like a horrible mom! I forgot to even put green on Lexi when I took her to soccer practice so a few girls kept pinching her. I may need some tips from you for next year!