Sunday, March 22, 2009

My embarrassing mom!

Actually, I do LOVE my mom and am not embarrassed at all by this (even though something tells me I should be!?) Or maybe just my 17 year old brother should be!
Last night our ward had a Variety Show that was so great. I totally forgot to take pictures of all that we did and all the acts, but, trust me, it was good! We had an awesome turnout and awesome performances - because we have an awesome ward! The last act of the night was from our bishopric and their wives (my dad being the bishop - so I guess I should be double embarrassed!) Look closely and you will notice the wives dancing the Macarena, Soulja boy, and Thriller! My parents are in the middle...

By the way, this was my last activity on the activities committee. I will post more on that in a bit...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I am so thrilled that his is out there for all to see. I don't think it's one bit embarrassing. I think we have cool, young and hip parents that we should be so proud of! Just a little disappointed mom could barely walk in my 3 inch heels!
They're so great!

Cami said...

For the record, mom - I am NOT embarrassed by you either. I agree with Kim that you are hip and fun. But, if I was 15 years younger, it probably would have been an embarrassing moment for me!

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

Cami-this is your Dad. You must inform everyone that that is NOT my gut-it's a pillow! Love you anyway! Dad

Julie said...

I thought it was great! What fun parents you must have!