Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meet my son Alix

The other night Koby was in a conversation with Brandon and me about names (a popular topic lately) for the baby. Spencer walked in and said, "I want a new name." We explained that we weren't thinking of new names for Koby, just a name for the baby. But, he decided he would rather be called Alix (spelled by him and Koby). So, for two days we had to call him Alix. He even wrote his new name on his school work, and was annoyed when his teacher said he had to also write his real name.
I really like my name, but sometimes wish I went by my full name, Cameron. What would your name be if you could change it?

2 comments:

Brigette said...

I remember a brief moment in first grade when I wanted to be called Diana instead of Brigette - it came and went in a couple days - but really I've always liked my name - you tend not to hear it very often - which I've always liked!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Thanks for the good laugh Spence! I was just laughing so hard about him writting his new name on his school work that I woke Jason up. I've heard these kind of stories before but have never experianced it with our family. To cute. This will be something that you will always remember!