Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Camryn Ivy

I am still getting used to the fact that I have a girl! I was truly surprised when the doc called out, "It's a little girlie!" I had to look at Brandon to get a confirmation (I have C-Sections so can't see what's going on). We were both shocked and couldn't stop looking over at each other in amazement. It was fun. I know you all think I am nuts for being surprised, but everyone should try it just once. Get yourself in the mental state and do it. I don't care what you say, it is not the same as an ultrasound surprise. It doesn't compare!
In case you are dying for some more pictures of Camryn, wait no more...
Big Brothers (Clay, for the first time, do you think he's excited?)...
Grandma JuJu
Papa
This next set of pictures are from a friend of mine from high school, Emily. She has taken our family pictures before and we loved them. Now she is in photography school and asked me to be a part of an assignment she was working on over the weekend. I was brave enough to let her photograph my bare nine month prego belly. Then we did some fun pictures of the boys and I. Then, finally, she came to the hospital and took these, which I LOVE. She has some of the other pics on her blog (sorry, no bare belly though!) You can see them here.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

YOU HAVE A GIRL!!!! I'm sooooo thrilled for you guys! What fun for you! She's absolutely beautiful! And she will be the most protected little girl on the planet with those big brothers of hers! Lol!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

What great pictures. She did a great job! Clay is stinkin' cute with that big smile of his. I'm sure Koby and Spencer are going to love being big protective brothers. I'm sure you and Brandon were shocked when you heard girl...after what you told me about the ultrsound. So excited for you guys. The Hansen home is never going to be the same!!

Briawna said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! You finally got your girl. I'm so excited for you (and slightly jealous).

Kelsey said...

Well...... I have looked at her pictures that Brandon sent like 30 times in the last few hours. I really cant get over the fact that you guys have a GIRL! I didnt know if you knew how to make one. Congratulations! Tell her that one of her FAVORITE aunts is on her way to see her in a few days! Cant wait to see you guys. Glad all went well. Love you all LOTS! Give her a big kiss for me, and the boys too of course!

Lydia Moon said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you to have a girl in your house full of boys. You are going to have so much fun!!!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures!

Valerie said...

We are so excited for you!!! She is absolutely precious!

Tina said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

AJ said...

Congratulations! And yes, surprises are the best. We didn't find out with 4 out of 5 and the one we found out about was not NEAR AS FUN! In fact, that was my longest pregnancy by far!

So glad you have a "little girlie" to love on now!