Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy at Home

Camryn seemed content to be home from the first day. We are enjoying her so much and having so much fun. Just thought I'd post a few pics of everyone loving on baby girl. Except now that I've looked through the pictures, I'm realizing we don't have any with Brandon or Koby at home. I better pull the camera out more often!
Spencer took a nap with her...
Grandma Jennis came to visit...
Along with aunts Kelsey and Chenel (man, I'm bad at pictures lately!)

These last ones are part of a photo shoot that Koby took while the boys were "babysitting" her so I could take a shower...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute new family pic and I LOVE that pic of you and her. So sweet!

Lauren said...

She is so cute, Cami! It's weird to me that you have a girl. It looks like her brothers love her tons.