Monday, June 14, 2010

12

Brandon and I celebrated 12 years of being married over the weekend. 12! Wow, I sound old to myself. We went to dinner and dessert, then went home to put the kids to bed and rented a movie online. How exciting are we? But, we enjoyed each other. I always enjoy Brandon. Who woudn't? I will spare you my innermost feelings about him. He is fun to be married to and I consideer myself a lucky girl for the past 12 years, and the rest of eternity!
Interesting side note: June 10th=my brother Tim and his wife Shelbie's anniversary. June 11th=mine and my parent's anniversary. June 12=my sister Kim and her husband John's anniversary. Aren't we cute? Todd and Lexi just couldn't wait until June and had to be married in May!

2 comments:

Lydia Moon said...

Congratulations! The time flies so quickly!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

12 years...how exciting!! What a great couple you two are. You compliment each other so well.

So I was at Target yesterday and could not find Clay's DVD...when does it come out? HE is funny. I love the silly things kids do.