Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trendy Not Spendy

I have the cutest twin (I wish) cousin, Summer. We are ten days apart, thus the twins. That's pretty much the only thing that's twin about us! I love her. She is ALWAYS darling and fun. She has the greatest fashion sense (see? not twins!) In fact, she is stylist to someone famous. Oh, did I mention she loves a great deal? And now she is sharing her tips on a new blog, trendynotspendystyle.blogspot.com Put it on your reader to find out about great items and sales!
BTW, anyone know what is going on with everyone's blogs? Some strange photo bucket floater and unfinished backgrounds, etc? Annoying!

4 comments:

Julie said...

As far as I can figure out- sometimes the premade blog backgrounds we use from various websites have been made through photobucket. If the photobucket account the user had gets altered or deleted, it can cause problems on your blog. Don't know if this helps or not- and I may be wrong. good luck!

Rich Hillyard said...

I saw something last week in blogger.com about design templates about to expire, and that you need to design-shop or something.

Lydia Moon said...

I think The Cutest Blog on the Block changed something on their site. There was a little note on the top of my blog that said my background would disappear after a certain date (I can't remember when). I just went on their website and was able to find the new HTML for the same background I had before. I copied and pasted it into my blogger account, and my background seems to be showing up again now. Good luck!

SUMMER said...

Thanks Cam!!!