Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Break 2013

I feel sad that I couldn't take my kids somewhere away and fun for spring break. But, I tried hard to make it a fun week for them anyway. Day one: Snake hunting at my little brother's house. They have a family of snakes that live under their front walkway. (Poor Lexi, I know!!) My boys wanted to catch and get rid of them. After digging, spraying with the hose, poking with long sticks and even gasoline and fire (super exciting!), we had no luck. :( It was fun though. And we did go next door and see the neigbors 6 foot pet snake...eeeew!
 snake skin...

 Since we were in Springville, we came home through Provo. We went to the small BYU Museum of Paleontology. Then to the BYU creamery...
 Day Two: The Hogle Zoo with cousins and grandma JuJu! We are lacking in pictures here, but we had fun! Camryn's favorite animal was the sand kittens (basically cats that live in the desert). She still talks about getting one for a pet.

 Day Three: Trafalga for miniature golfing and XD theater... 

 Day Four: Swimming at cousins (always a hit)...



Day Five: Play with new friends...
We had fun all week, playing a lot at home as well. Even snuck in some spring cleaning in exchange for a trip to the dollar store! Still wish we could have taken the kids away for the week, but we made the most of it!

0 comments: