Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anyone know how to stop boys from growing?

I can't believe that Koby is so big now and that Clay will also be this big one day - sooner than I want! I know I am in for much more than this in the future, but we will take things as they come. This morning Brandon told Koby to get dressed and his pants were right next to Clay's, so he thought he would be silly and put Clay's pants on. Spencer took a shot at it too, but we didn't get a great picture - he doesn't sit still for too long!

We have a few families in our ward with older kids. Last night I was watching a couple brothers messing around and just thinking about what that will be like one day to have a bunch of teenagers. I have nice thoughts about that, so hopefully my expectations are met! Koby was drinking straight from the apple juice jug the other day - not because it's allowed! But, I thought maybe when you guys are older I will just write your names on your own milk carton in the fridge and you can do whatever you want to with it! Brandon liked that idea!

1 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

It is crazy how fast they grow up. I love that he tried to wear Clay's pants. I also love the idea of getting a milk jug for each kid and putting their name on it. That is genius!!