Monday, October 15, 2007

Food, Glorious Food

Brandon is always excited to get our boys into the next stage, where I never want them to grow up and get bigger. But, he wins, and they always grow! The other night he was dying to feed Clay cereal. So, I told him if he really wants to, go ahead. He made him up a little rice cereal and brought the high chair upstairs. The big boys gathered around and had so much fun watching and taking pictures. Clay was in heaven, he couldn't get enough and couldn't get it fast enough. It was so cute. He was grabbing the spoon and Brandon's hands and just pulling them to his mouth. When it was gone, Brandon got up and pulled Clay out. Clay flipped out and was so upset. So, we had to make some more to calm him down! That's my boy, he's definitely a Hansen boy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the rice cereal stage. Taggart is 11 months and STILL has to have his every night. I don't add anything to it either, which I think is gross. Grace used to love the baby pears or applesauce in hers. Your boys are so precious, Cami. We miss you and I'm glad that you're blogging. I'm very excited!

Logan and Ashley said...

Cute pictures!! I love little Clay's hair! I just started blogging as well. Do you love it? I can't seem to get enough of it and find myself taking a ton of pictures just so I can post them on here. I am a huge nerd! Hey I need your e-mail address so I can put you on my blog, so text it to me or call me with it!