Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Clay's on a roll - kind of

So Clay refuses to roll over. He has done it a few times (although we have only witnessed it once). He is a happy baby, and is happy just about anywhere, back or stomach. He doesn't roll over, but he sits up for a long time mostly on his own. Sometimes I put the boppy behind him, but he does really well alone. Tonight Brandon sat him up in the bath and he thought that was pretty cool. Whenever B tried to lay him back down he flipped out until he sat him up again.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray for an update! Cute, cute boys as always. Clay is so big! I love the dressing up with Spencer and Koby. Cute about Spencer's name. Grace is just getting hers too. Miss ya.

Logan and Ashley said...

I love little Clay's hair!! It cracks me up. Great posts it was fun to see the boys all dressed up and using their imaginations!

Kelly Fam said...

oh my goodness... Clay is so cute! I cannot believe how big and tall Koby and Spencer are getting. i love their little creative minds. It's great!

Janice said...

Your boys are so cute dressing up! Are you taking orders for capes? Love them. Clay is adorable. I love that hair too!