Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Goose is Getting Fat...

After a LONG afternoon and evening on Friday, we have our house completely decorated for Christmas. I love it, this is my favorite time of year. Koby and Spencer each have their own tiny trees in their bedroom that they decorate. They think it is so cool...During our decorating, Koby and Spencer were on the couch pretending to be Santa and the magic reindeer. One would wear a reindeer headband and be in the front, and the other one would be santa in the back. It was really cute...
After the house and tree are all decorated, we have a tradition that the boys get their first Christmas present of the year. I slipped them under the tree while they took a bath. It is always Christmas pj's. Here are my super cute Christmas kiddos...

5 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

Great posts. I love the boys in their indian and pilgram outfits from preschool. I also love that Koby and Spencer have trees in their rooms. I bet they love that!

Lauren said...

Such a great post. Love your hats and all of your Christmas spirit. We are slow here in Arizona. Maybe it's the 80 degree weather that we're still experiencing. Cute preschool stuff, too. Miss ya.

Janice said...

You are such a good mom and do such fun things! Cute christmas pj's idea!

Sarah said...

I love this time of year too!! Christmas decorations are the best. My house looks so barren in January!

Brigette said...

I love your blog page - so cute! It's so great to keep up with you guys even though we're so far away! I love your boys - so much fun!! I'm working on my blog page and will let you guys know when it's up! Take Care! - Brigette