Sunday, December 30, 2007

Koby and Spencer join a family tradition!

Koby and Spencer in front of Scrooge's bed For as long as I can remember, my whole family (Aunt, Uncles, Cousins) on my mom's side go see "Scrooge" (aka "A Christmas Carol") during the holidays. Thanks to Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Jerry for starting and keeping this wonderful tradition going. We LOVE it and this is the first year that my boys have been able to go. They had so much fun. It was nice to look at all the character nutcrackers that Grandpa Jerry made and teach my boys the story before we went to the play at the Hale Center Theater in Orem, Utah. The tradition started in Southern California, where Grma and Grpa and all the other Cali fam goes. Sorry about the picture quality...
Waiting for the play to start with Uncle John, Aunt Kim and Austin
A lamppost on the stage with Grandma JuJu and Austin


0 comments: