Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We caved...

and bought a minivan. I am not sure if I feel "in" or "out" now! I told Brandon that I don't know if I am ready to be defined by a van. But, we are actually excited about it after cramming three huge car seats in the back of our 4Runner. The boys think it is awesome, I think they just like to be far from mom! Koby got in when we looked at it, sat in the back, said "Feel's good, let's get it," and got right back out. So, I've joined all the other Mormon moms out there - Feels good!

6 comments:

Brigette said...

I love this post! And yes, there is a stigma attatched to 'a van' but we wouldn't have any other vehicle for our family... well except maybe a bigger van!

Lauren said...

I LOVE IT! I told you that you would have to buy something bigger. That's sad that your 4 runner is gone, though. Glad that you got more, much needed space. New cars are always exciting! I see that it's a Honda. You must have lots of people (Chenel and Marcie) who like them. :)

SUMMER said...

Nice new car Cam! There is not a more fun feeling than cruising around in new wheels! And you look HOT with your haircut! I am totally going to cut mine now! :)

Cyndi said...

This is probably not what you want to hear...but...we have the same van! It looks like the same color and everything. You might have to add a bumper stick to distinguish it in the parking lot of Wal-Mart...just kidding. I am excited for you! Also, still loving the hair.

Logan and Ashley said...

I love it! That is what happens when you have three or more kids!! Although you would never trade your kids for the nice new little car, it is a little depressing thinking that someday the mini van will come!!

Janice said...

We have actually loved our van . I always said I would never drive one but they are so convenient and made for moms! Enjoy it! Oh..I LOVE the haircut, you look great in your van with that foxy cut!