Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Leprechaun Day!

(As my boys call it) The leprechaun visited our house yesterday. He left a trail of gold all around the house that ended at a bucket of candy (that I ate for breakfast, thanks a lot!) We had green dinner - Chicken (regular), green beans, green mashed potatoes, and my attempt at green rolls (I didn't use enough food coloring for them, but they were yummy!) It took Koby a few minutes to taste the mashed potatoes, which are normally his favorite. But, once he tried them and realized they tasted the same, he gobbled them up! Now, it's on to Easter - I hate that it is so early this year. Let's cross our fingers for nice weather for our egg hunt!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

What a fun Mom you are! I love that the a Leprechaun came to your house. I am going to store that away for next year. I agree, I am also mad that Easter is so soon. What's the deal? It ruins everything. You're right, hopefully it will be nice weather.

Logan and Ashley said...

How cute and festive. You are such a good mom!!

josh and stef said...

Hey! It's your cousin Stef! Long time no talk eh! I got your blog from Kim who is on Jills list of bloggers. Will you link me to you? knoxposse.blogspot. Thanks! I am still learning the whole blog thing. Kobe is a boy version of you. All your boys are dang cute!

Kim said...

Seriously, why do have to make us all look like bad moms? Sometime in the afternoon Austin said "Mom do you have to pinch me?" I was like "?Why the heck would I pinch you? OH! I'm a bad mom!"
I'm sure my kids wish they belonged to you! You're awesome

Ali said...

Looks like so much fun!

Lopez Life said...

Hey Cami, I just figured out this blogspot thingy works! I love reading others pages! Here's my address http://lopezlife123.blogspot.com/ come check it out!

Jenni :)

Sarah said...

Your boys are sooo big! You are good! I don't think I even put the girls in green! Elle and Macey didn't even know about the Easter bunny until the day before Easter!!!