Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still Got It!

Brandon's sister, Kelsey has a small nintendo that has the original Super Mario Brothers. My boys like to play it sometimes when we go to grandma's. When we went on Sunday she let them borrow it. They have been playing it WAY too much. They REALLY wanted to rescue the real princess, instead of the mushroom girl. So, they asked me to help them (play the whole thing). I am not proud to admit that I somehow knew where mushrooms, stars, free lives, etc were. It all just came back and I rescued that princess (especially since I was able to warp past some levels). I guess I spent a little too much time on the nintendo at my grandma's house too! I couldn't do an updated version of anything though, so I haven't kept up on my gaming skills. Anyone remember the good old Mario? You know you were obsessed too at one point!

8 comments:

Ali said...

Super Mario Bros. is the ONLY game I have ever finished!

Brigette said...

ok I have to say, I'm a little jealous I never got to spend as much time as I needed over at my friends house (who had Super Mario + Nintendo) to make it thru all the levels so I COULD save the princess! But I loved playing - and was definatley addicted - it's the only thing I wanted to do over at her house - even though she wanted to do makeup and stuff - yeah, kind of sad!! Wish I could find it for my kid-dos to play or that they'd just make it again for the new systems - - - or maybe I don't he he he...

bmhansen said...

And that is what I came home to yesterday.

How proud am I??

Lauren said...

I LOVE Mario Bros. I was awesome at that game, too. I wish I could play that video game over and over still. :) That's great skills, Cami!

Kelly Fam said...

oh yeah! Sometimes I still get that annoying song in my head from the mario brothers!

Logan and Ashley said...

That is so funny! I loved that game but was terrible at it. I never won and saved the princess, that is probably why I don't like video games to this day. I am so bad. Too funny though how good you are at it!! That cracks me up!

Sarah said...

I could never play the game!! I don't think I was cordinated enough!! But I did watch my brothers destroy any video game! Man I wanted to be as cool as them!

Karen said...

I have been looking for mario bros. for our son. It was such a fun game and I spent or wasted a lot of time perfecting my skills.