Monday, June 23, 2008

Tubes for Clay

Some of you know how much Clay has been suffering with ear infections lately. Since the middle of April he has been battling a nasty infection over and over again. He has been on the strongest antibiotic for most of these past two months, and even that doesn't help much. He is normally such a happy baby, but this has put a little damper on his sweet personality. Last Thursday was finally the day for him to get tubes in his ears. He has been happier since, but still a little fussy at night. I have talked to the doctor's office and they are confident that it would not be his ears. Maybe teething? Or, they say, it takes a little bit to get used to the change in hearing, etc. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of our little patient...


His new accessory with every bath...

7 comments:

SUMMER said...

He looks so cute in his gown.

Logan and Ashley said...

I have not checked your blog in so long!! Poor Clay having to deal with ear infection after ear infection and then tubes!! Hopefully all will be well and they will start to work their magic!
Mystery bumps... strange!
Love all the pics of the fam at the lake! Your boys just go and go, I love it! Summer is good, huh?

Kim said...

I like your hair like that! I can't believe what a big boy he is. And those chicken pox...WOW! What a champ. I sure miss your boys. We need to get together soon!!

Kelly Fam said...

What! Clay is running around. I swear he could barely crawl around. Poor Clay, and Poor mommy for having his ears get that bad for tubes. Hopefully he will be feeling better.

Cyndi said...

I can't believe how much Clay is looking like Spencer! He is growing up so fast. I hope the tubes are a success. It must be nice to put a stop to all those ear infections.

Sarah said...

Cute!! I feel sorry for Clay, it is tough to do things like that.

Jay and JoAnn said...

I just caught up on your blog. I was fortunate, none of my kids had to have tubes. I hear from others that it does make a big difference. I emphathize with the broken roll dish. I've done that! What a mess. Jay also left a glass 9X13 on the top of the car and drove off. What a cute family. You guys are doing such a great job!