Saturday, August 23, 2008

The dirt never ends

Did I mention that we camped at Bear Lake for five days? I am not the biggest fan of camping, but I had fun. I knew we would be dirty for most of the day and I got over that fast. Showers only last about five minutes until someone fell or played in the dirt. Oh well, what are we trying to keep clean? It was great to bond this way with everyone. And the kids LOVED everything about the whole trip. We did have a pool at the campground, plus a play ground, a big bounce pillow, bike trails, tennis, basketball and miniature golf. So, we were busy. Here are the last pictures from me...





3 comments:

Emily said...

You are amazing to go camping. I know how you feel about dirt . . . :) It looks like you had a lot of fun! My family went to Bear Lake this year too, and I think we will repeat the vacation spot.

Kim said...

What a fun trip!! I LOVE that pic of dad playing the guitar. He is so great. We miss you SOOO much!

Janice said...

Looks like a fun trip! I was loving all of the pics and then couldnt believe you guys camped...and for 5 days! How fun. Yay for Koby starting school!