Thursday, August 21, 2008

Koby the Kindergartener


Koby had his very first day of school yesterday. I feel horrible because he missed the first two days of school, plus all the orientations, etc. Thankfully, preschool eased me into schooling. So, even though it was a somewhat emotional day, it could have been much worse. What a big boy who was more than ready to start finally. He turned 6 the end of July, which means he will probably be one of the oldest in the class. But, this is what we feel is best for our family. I think it was a good day, but he never really tells me much of anything about school or church classes. I didn't hear any negative feedback, so I guess that's good. He does want to ride the bus home, so I may let him starting next week.
Meanwhile, Spencer is such a great big brother to Clay and they are having fun with some alone time together. Here are a few pics of Koby's exciting day...

In class with Mrs. Miller...

2 comments:

Brigette said...

what a momentous day for the Hansen Family! Great to see you back - we just missed each other, too! We ended up spending two weeks in Greeley while you were gone for two!!

SUMMER said...

No way... What a big boy!!!