Saturday, August 9, 2008

There's NO Place Like Grandma's!

From the moment we pulled up to PaPa and Grandma JuJu's house it has been a nonstop party. We are on day six with no signs of slowing down. Between Grandma's house and Aunt Kim's there is ALWAYS something super fun to do. I will need to get pics of my sister's backyard posted next time. It is amazing and fun for kids and the parents! I am trying to stay in the real world and not totally check out. So, I have been checking email and other's blogs, but not much else. Meanwhile, enjoy some pictures...
Clay LOVES having Spencer bounce him...

Clay and cousin Hudson (my brother Tim's son)...And we can't leave out Bailey...Another hilite of the kids - scooter rides ...We are having a great time, obviously. The kids crash every night and are ready to go again in the morning. It has been fun to watch all the babies together, they are all just over a year and within a month of each other. They are too much fun. On Monday we are headed to Bear Lake with my family for the week - Cant wait!

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

WOW- your parent's backyard is amazing for the kids... how fun!!!

Janice said...

Glad you guys are having such a great trip! Papa anf Juju's yard is great!! I love the bounce house!

Emily said...

I'll be at Bear Lake this week with my family too . . . maybe we're run into each other! (Although I hope not literally on the lake, you know . . .)

Sarah said...

Looks like a ton offun!! Cousins are great!

Logan and Ashley said...

There is just something about Grandma and Grandpa's house! I love that they are having so much fun and that you are on vacation. Taking trips is the best. Hope you have a ton of fun and get back to G-town safely!