Saturday, August 23, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

My family is the best. I love them and love that my dad has always made it a priority to have a family vacation. I will try to keep the talk short, because I will be long on pictures. In fact, I think I will break it up in a few different posts. For the last five years now we have done a trip with my parents, all five of my siblings, plus grandkiddos, of course. We have been trying out a different spot every year and this year was Bear Lake. I think we may have found one that we want to repeat. What do you think, does it look like we had a great time or what?
Clay's first look at the lake...Spencer and best buddy Addie...Cousins Hudson and Bailey having fun with the sand...Us Girls (Shelbie, me, Mom, Kim and Cara)...Bailey, the bearded lady...Clay and Grandma JuJu...

Koby grabbing a snack...

Silly Austin...

Tim, Shelbie and cute Huddie...

Nice jacket, Todd...

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love all the pictures. You guys are such a fun family.

Lopez Life said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I would love to go swimming before it gets too cold, just to give my back a break!!! My nephew that is sick is Chris's sister's baby. The middle picture is the most recent. He's not attached to quite so many wires anymore, and so that's good. And everytime I ask, his mom says he's doing realy good...