Monday, September 22, 2008

Blogging All-Nighter

Brandon's sister Kelsey came over to spend the night with us tonight. I don't think any of us expected it to turn into the total nerdfest that it did...(yes, it involved popcorn and chocolate!)Kelsey had been wanting to create a blog, so we helped her get it started and got stuck working on our own blogs (notice my new, very ME background). Brandon was our Tech Support - he surprised me with his geeky knowledge of computer codes, etc. We love Kels and had a great night together. Now we can keep better tabs on her through her blog as we live far apart. Thanks, Kels, for hanging out and blogging all night with us - we love you!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thanks for enjoying the nerd-filled night with me! Brandon did a fantastic job and Im going to miss these late nights. Guess I need to come to Utah for more. Love you too!

Logan and Ashley said...

That is so funny! I love that you were all blogging!

Brigette said...

DORKS! I love the new big picture - it's one of my favorite pictures of all time - it speaks! And now after all the perfect family pictures - I wish I had captured some of the real moments behind the perfect ones - I will from now on!

Kim said...

Way to prepare to live by us! Cute new background. I need to change mine too. Maybe we can have our own nerdfest once you get here! Can't wait...we are counting the days!

Julie said...

What a cute new background! Just wanted to say that we'll miss you here in Greeley. Good luck on your new adventure, though!

Clymer Fam said...

I'm going to miss you and your family so much. Thank you for being such a good friend to me these last few years. You'll never know how much you've meant to me.

Clymer Fam said...

I'm going to miss you and your family so much. Thank you for being such a good friend to me these last few years. You'll never know how much you've meant to me.