Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Alright, I cave...

I think I have been tagged three times in the last week or so. The first one was from my sister Kim and I refused it. Then my cousin Stef, and now Jenni. So, I will finally go along...

10 years ago I
1.Got engaged (in February)
2.Got married (in June)
3.Moved to Colorado (see #2)
4.I think that's a big enough year...
5.

5 things on todays "to do" list
1. Wash all the sheets and towels in the house.
2. Pack
3. Clean
4. Pack
5. Have our last harrah with the Gollhofers (for the fourth time in the last week...we just can't say goodbye!)

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate (any really, but peanut butter cups are a top one)
2. Air popped popcorn
3. Wheat Thins and string cheese (lots of times that is lunch)
4. Cereal (Frostend Mini Wheats is a fav)
5. Ice cream

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Shop - duh!
2. Own a beach house and visit it often.
3. Weekly massages, pedicures and facials.
4. Of course save for our family's future.
5. Have the best food storage and emergency supplies.

5 places I have lived
1. California
2. Utah
3. Idaho
4. Colorado
5.

5 jobs I have had
1. Telemarketer (yes, those annoying people that survey you over the phone!)
2. Retail Sales/Manager
3. Hair Dresser
4. Florist
5. Bank Teller

Okay, I did it. Sorry, I am kind of boring. Thanks for the tags girls!

0 comments: