Monday, September 29, 2008

Many goodbyes...

Our last week in Greeley was a busy one. Thank you so much to everyone that helped our farewell feel special. Sherri Arscott had a small open house at her home on Monday. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I know that more of you had a hand in this.
Melanie Hoesch, Me, Vicki Miller, Sherri Arscott...
Me and Natalie Morgan... Summer Gollhofer and me...
Tuesday night the Morris family came over for a bit to play and say bye. We have been friends with them since we lived in Fort Collins (I think it's been nine years now) Me and Jeannette...
Brian and Brandon...
Wednesday I had lunch with Bridgette Morgan and Courtnee Clymer (Bridgette is our awesome Jazzercise instructor - I will miss her)...
Wednesday night was spent out to ice cream with the Krammers and some of the old Young Women leaders - I love this group. Sara, Candice, Meagan, Courtnee, Anna Hopwood and Me...
Thursday was Koby's last day of school, so our whole family crought cupcakes to his class. Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Miller...

I wish my farewell get togethers could have gone on another week, there just wasn't enough time and notice. But, thanks to all who called and cared and helped. I love you all and will miss you lots!

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

I am loving your new blog header!!!

Lauren said...

Seeing all of those people makes me miss Greeley so much! It's a great place, with great people. You guys will be missed a ton. I'm glad that they gave you a going away party. ;)