Wednesday, November 5, 2008

20 minutes of prep, 10 minutes of play, 30 minutes cleanup

We woke up to snow this morning so this is how things went: Downstairs to find the snow clothes box. Boots, wait-boots off, snow bib, boots, gloves, gloves off, coat, gloves, hat, scarf, adjust boots and gloves, play for ten minutes, wet clothes all over the place, warm bath. A funny sidenote: Koby's pants were bothering him (his pajama pants, because they didn't get dressed before they threw everything on). So, he tells me, "My pajamas feel funny." I'm sure I didn't respond immediately. So, he says, "My pajamas feel hilarious!" Funny how kids get their words confused, english is a tough language. Here's the pics...

3 comments:

Brigette said...

oh my goodness - Yeah Snow! The boys are getting so so big...WOW

Kim said...

Yea same here...just my morning. And my mess is still out!
That Koby story is "hilarious"

Anonymous said...

You lucky's! Got snow before we did-it's still summer over here. Apparently Colorado didn't get the memo on it being fall/winter.