Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Neglected Child?

If you know Spencer very well, you know that he has to get about two inches away from anything to see it. Well, after months of putting it off (for good reasons), I finally took him to the eye doctor today - just a few days after our insurance started. I was not surprised to hear that he needed glasses pretty badly, but was surprised to hear that he is farsighted. I looked through lenses that show me what his eyes see and I could not focus a thing! Poor guy, how on earth is he such an athlete? How does he write and recognize his letters and name? He has had to compensate for so long, that he is used to it. He doesn't know any better. Although, we have been talking about it for a while now and he has been asking every day when he gets to go to the doctor and get his glasses. Hopefully we will have his glasses in a week. But, these are them and I think he looks darling...

6 comments:

Brigette said...

He looks very spiff and handsome - great choice!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he looks so cute. Sad, but he still looks cute!

Julie said...

He looks great! Good choice. Aaron will need to get glasses, too, and I am dreading picking them out. He is determined to find some with flames on them. We'll see how that goes...

Logan and Ashley said...

He is so cute! But it makes him look so grown up. I don't like when things make kids look older!!

Kelsey said...

Those are pretty cute! Sure do miss you guys!

Crystel said...

He does look cute. He will be seeing life with new eyes, how exciting. :)