Friday, November 21, 2008

It was too quiet...

...and you know what that means. Why can't quiet be good? It is almost always scary around here. This time ended up being more cute than scary. Clay was missing in action. Our house seems so big to me that I can't keep track of all three of the kids at the same time apparently. Clay decided he wanted to try to be like the big boys I guess. I found him in the bathroom with his pants down, trying to take his diaper off. The situation could have been a lot worse, luckily it was just a lot of dry toilet paper on the ground. He was not happy with me when I tried to get him dressed again, so I sat him on the toilet for about half a second until he decided that was good enough. I don't think this is a potty training sign, but I will keep a close eye for the next little bit.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thats pretty funny. But you are right... its cute. Man, I miss you guys, but am excited to see you at Christmas. Tell everyone hello and I love and miss you all!

Logan and Ashley said...

How cute is that? He is so old, I can't believe how big he is looking. Very handsome non the less!! Oh how I donnot miss the days of tons of toilet paper on the ground. That brought back so many memories!!

Brigette said...

I love reading all your funny stories Cami. Your boys are so much fun - must be because of their fun parents!

Crystel said...

Ah, boys. What would we do without them?!

Emily said...

Too quiet is never good. I start to panic when I don't hear Hannah or sadly enough, when I don't hear Dallin crying!