Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Recap

I am finally getting pictures on my computer from the Birthday events. Monday night we had the whole family over for cake and ice cream and Spence opened presents from them. Spencer helped decorate his own cake by choosing and putting the cars on that he wanted... Brandon always wants cheesecake...

Koby and Spencer also helped me decorate the house with their own artwork. Koby's is the first one, it is Spence with his glasses, I love it...

Spencer with a few of his gifts.. Tuesday was their actual birthday. We tried three times to see Brandon at work and eat lunch with him. But, I think he must have had one of his busiest days because I had to just send the boys in to hurry and give him his balloons and cupcakes to share with everyone. Then we decorated his bike and I forgot to take a picture!
As soon as Brandon got home from work, we opened presents, of course... Then, Brandon and I took Spencer on a birthday dinner date. Wherever Spencer wanted. He chose Red Robin. Here's some pics of my super cute birthday boys... Aren't I a lucky girl?
Oh ya, Spence got a discman and we had to pull those things out of his ears so we could have bring him back to us, he was in his own little world...

Happy Birthday Boys! Thanks to everyone for making it great!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Man I miss you guys! I cant wait for you to come for Christmas, we will have all the time in the world to play!!! Im so excited. Glad you guys had a fun time for the birthdays. You are a lucky girl. I love that you decorated B's bike, Thats awesome! Well... love you guys!

Logan and Ashley said...

That looked a day of a ton of fun. I love that you took balloons to Brandon's work. Nothing says happy birthday like a couple of balloons!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

nice work on the cake! It looks like they had a very happy birthday! We are exited to see you guys when you come out. We are just staying home this year, no going to Utah. So we will have to get together when you are here. I know you will be busy with Brandons family...I'm sure they are all so excited to see you. But you are more than welcome to stay at our house for any length of time!