Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can't get enough Captain Underpants

If you haven't figured out by now, Captain Underpants is the popular subject in our house these days. After reading all five of our books, Koby and Spencer have decided to create their own. They have been so focused on their comics, it has been wonderful! They made them in true comic book style - little boxes with pictures telling the story. Their books are complete with Flip-O-Ramas! I love seeing their imaginations at work.
Koby and Spencer originals (talking toilet drawn by me - I know, impressive!)...Some of Koby's drawings...
Spencer is still learning to write...

7 comments:

Crystel said...

Cute! I have always thought it would be fun to do a Captain Underpants themed bathroom for the boys.

Brigette said...

Now there's something we'll probably never see in our house! Oh love this post - I know the boys will love seeing these photos show up during a slideshow at their wedding reception! I love their comic books too - projects like these are my favorite thing to do with my kid-dos! You're such a great mom, Cami!

Mike and Jill said...

Hey Cami! It's your cousin Jill! I found your blog through Kim's. Your kids are hilarious! Send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog! It was good to see you last week!! jibasti@aol.com

Logan and Ashley said...

That is so cute that they are making their own comics! They are so creative!

SUMMER said...

Boys and Girls are SO different. I think I need to try a little guy next. Or who knows... maybe I will be like you with 3 of the same. We'll see next week!

Emily said...

Why am I not surprised to see them in their underwear? :)

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

ok it's these kind of things that make me excited to have boys! It will be fun when they get older. Love the pics!