Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sucked In

For months now I have heard people talking about NieNie and CJane. I knew the jist of what was happening, but until the other day had never visited either of their webistes. Now, I have been sucked in like the rest of you and am treating it like a book (since their are 100's of posts to catch up on I will read it only at night once the kids are in bed). I have shed tears as I read and got to know the people involved.
As far as I can see (and what all are saying), Stephanie is an amazing and exemplary mother. It makes me think just a little bit about what would be said of me were something ever to happen to me. I DO NOT want those kinds of responses here and am NOT looking for them. I already know what wonderful people you are and know that you would say wonderful things. But, I want to truly live up to anything that might ever be said (exept the bad stuff!) I posted not too long ago about my resolve to be a better me, and I feel like finding this story is in some way an inspiration for me to continue on my path of being better. I have lots of goals and ideas on how to do that too. Wish me luck!
WARNING: If you are totally lost and head to the links above to get clued in, be aware that you may also be sucked in to this amazing story that I feel is just beginning in some ways!

3 comments:

Emily said...

It is so addicting . . .

Janet said...

I've been sucked in for months - it is an insprirational story that continues to unfold. Laura taught with Courtney (cjane) at Sunset View Elementary back in 2001. I read the book of Courtney's blog (Enjoy It!) on my recent trip to NY and I was sitting in the Las Vegas airport laughing outloud and crying!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

So I have no idea what you are talking about but it sounds like I need to check out these sites when I have a little time.