Thursday, February 5, 2009

Obsessed

Clay has an obsession that is becoming an addiction. I blame it on the Hansen genes. If you know the Hansen's - you will understand. PoPcOrN!! He can't get enough. Every morning this is what I catch him doing...
He takes the air popper and finds the closest plug in his reach. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.
So, of course, we make popcorn for breakfast and munch on it throughout the day. Always air popped with spray butter and Jonny's (the BEST seasoning ever). Clay has now earned the label of 'popcorn snob' when I tried to cheat and just make a bag of microwave popcorn and he refused it!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

That is my kind of boy! I like salad elegance on mine though!

Julie said...

It's always better fresh than in the bag! What a smart kid!

Anonymous said...

Atta Boy Clay! We Hansen's sure do love our popcorn! We are popcorn conniseurs. Cade LOVES it too...funny!!

Brigette said...

Cami - that's hilarious -- fresh popped is all we'll eat too! Microwave...pi-shaw!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

He knows what's good, that's for sure! Every time I make it (well air-pop with spray butter and Johnny's) I thank you for introducing me to the best popcorn ever. Clay is just carrying on the Hansen tradtions.

Emily said...

Wow Cami, Clay is has quite the discriminating taste! He is such a doll, so I can understand why it would be hard to tell him no. Plus, it's popcorn . . . it's not like candy!

Logan and Ashley said...

Oh that is hilarious that you can't just make microwave popcorn!

jennis hansen said...

jood bob clay, I am with you all the way on this one. You know what's up. Make it fresh or don't bother. I wish we could make some together right now. love and misses to you all : )