Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chin up

With the weather warming up, the boys have spent a lot of time outside, which we all love. Papa and JuJu (my parents) set up their trampoline and Koby got a little brave and crazy the first time jumping. He jumped off the deck onto the trampoline (which was learned). Of course, that didn't end well...he hit his chin on the bar and was down for the night. The next day he woke up with this nasty bruise and a swollen chin that made him look like he gained weight. We were a little concerned about bones possibly being broken, but we checked him out ourselves and felt confident that he was fine. What other sorts of injuries will this spring and summer bring for my fearless children? (Don't answer that).

6 comments:

Brigette said...

oh my goodness -- yikes!

We've nicknamed our accident prone child "boo-boo"!

Here's to fast healing...

Ali said...

OUCH!

AJ said...

Boys will be boys, eh?

jennis hansen said...

Ohhhh Koby, that makes me sick. I am sorry. But you will have a great story to tell....and you have pictures! : )

Crystel said...

You do have quite the luck with the whole "boy syndrome" don't you Cami? :)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! OUCH!