Saturday, March 14, 2009

Adding to our family...

I am a little bit behind in my blogging. But, I can't leave out some exciting news for our family. (No, I am not pregnant) My little brother, Todd proposed to his beautiful girlfriend, Alexis Watson last week. We couldn't be more thrilled to add a new sister to the fam! We love Todd and love his choice for an eternal companion. They will be married May 16th in the Draper temple. A fun side note - Alexis' family lived just two doors down from us as we were growing up. So, we already go way back and love them. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, the title of your post had be thinking you were about to make a big announcement about yourself!

But then, you said you were not preggers. :)

Congrats to your growing family!

Janice said...

I totally thought you were pregnant... But we are so excited for todd!! Is he really old enough to get married??? wow! :)