Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sign yes or no

Koby came upstairs today to tell me that there was a sign for me on the table. I went to check it out and found this note...Translation: Mom, please look on the desk (sad face) Can we buy a new one? Sign yes or no on the bottom.
(I am getting really good at reading phonetically spelled words.)
I turned and looked at the desk to find his broken umbrella. Of course I wrote "yes" on the bottom and he added an exciting mark (exclamation mark) after it.
My kids are all so hilarious to me.

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

That is so funny. I love his little note.

Brigette said...

yes - the fe-ne-tic writing is so sweet - that poor umbrella!

Janice said...

they are so cute, I love trying to read my boys' writing... i am getting pretty good at it too!

jennis hansen said...

I don't care who you are that there's funny. I miss you guys so much, especially when I read you blog, I get teary eyed. Hugs and kisses to you all hope to see you soon. gramma jennis : )

Anonymous said...

I love that he wrote a note and did not just come to you. It is also fun watching their handwriting change over the years and you look back at these notes and miss that time when they were young. Andrea J.