Monday, March 2, 2009

Speaking of growing up...

I looked over at Spencer the other day and realized that he looked extra tall against the counter top. Knowing that all the bars stools were in his room supporting a very cool fort, I asked him what he was sitting on. He looked at me, smiled and then giggled. Oh no, what is he doing? Is he standing on the dishwasher door? I walked around to find nothing. Just Spencer's tall legs holding him up. Aaw man, he is growing and I can't stop it! By the way, my husband loves that my boys grow up and actually looks forward to it. What is wrong with dads?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love to laugh at you! That's so funny that you thought he was standing on the dishwasher. And I can picture him giggling!
You know I'm totally with you! John doesn't necissarily look forward to them growing up, but I will say "Holy cow, can you believe Bailey's almost 2 already?" And he's like "Yea, it seems like it's been about two years since she was born."
Whatever.

Emily said...

It's a good thing he wasn't on the dishwasher door!

Janice said...

Kris is like that too and I think its crazy! He likes to see them grow and looks forward to all of the fun stuff they can do together... I dont get it. He looks so much like Brandon!