Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm going there someday...

Brandon and I took Koby and Spencer to the Draper Temple open house last week. Everything went perfectly and the boys enjoyed it. I know they are young, but I hope they were able to feel the spirit and understand the importance of temples in our lives. This was a neat experience for us to be in the temple with the boys. Of course, I can't help but think of my responsibility to help these boys return to the temple as worthy young men to prepare for missions, and eventually to be sealed. I don't even like to type the words. I mean, I love the image of my boys growing up to accomplish these things, but I like to pretend they will be young boys forever. You moms all understand, right?

5 comments:

Brigette said...

such a great experience, Cami -- and you know I relate to the desire to have my kids stay young forever --

Tina said...

What a neat experience! I'm sure they'll always remember it! I would love to be able to take our family through an open house one day!

Julie said...

That would be so neat to be together in the temple now! Glad you shared this!

Kelsey said...

Fun! Man, I miss you guys. I think that mom and I are trying to find time to come during my spring break. So, I hope that you are okay with that. I will keep you posted. Love you guys and miss you LOTS!

Kelsey said...

Fun! Man, I miss you guys. I think that mom and I are trying to find time to come during my spring break. So, I hope that you are okay with that. I will keep you posted. Love you guys and miss you LOTS!