Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Grandma - I mean brother's haircut

My little brother Jonny has been in desperate need for a haircut for a couple of weeks. I finally got my hands on him and his fro, but had to take a few "before" pictures. I told him that the back of his hair looked like Grandma's (which we all adore on Grandma, but I don't think it's the look he's going for). But, until I took a picture and showed him, I don't think he quite understood.
So, why am I blogging about this? For some reason he was actually concerned about me putting this on my blog. He wanted to make sure that if I did that I told everybody that his hair only looked this bad because he "fluffed" it up first. Okay Jonny, whatever you say! Obviously, I am in need of some blogging material right now. So, my question is - Are Jonny's friends or anyone that really cares about this really reading my blog? Is Jonny even reading my blog? Now's your chance to speak up. And, honestly, I will be very surprised if you do!
I love you Jonny! By the way - this after picture was combed down to be funny, he really does do his hair cute - I mean cool!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you blogged this! That's so funny.

Emily said...

I totally read your blog! ;)

His hair was knocking in the door of Napoleon Dynamite style . . . he desperately needed your assistance!

Cyndi said...

It REALLY does look like grandma hair!

Johnny is funny...and grown up. WOW.

SUMMER said...

Oh my gosh! I totally thought it was a grandma!! That is SO funny! It even looked a tad gray with the lighting... I am dying.