Monday, February 23, 2009

Better late than never?

Even though Valentine's was over a week ago I still love all my boys, so I figured it was okay to do a late post about them. I won't get mushy, don't worry. Nothing says "I love you" like Captain Underpants books, a Wiggles dvd, and lots of chocolate, right? I always make heart shaped pizzas and chocolate dipped strawberries on Valentine's day. And, normally I make smoothies, but totally forgot this year - Bummer! But, we did have the boys favorite - sparkling cider.

After our early dinner, we got a babysitter and headed to my sister, Kim's house where my sister-in-law, Shelbie put together a great party. We played fun games and had good food and great company!

The End!

5 comments:

Jay and JoAnn said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying your boys. Sometimes being the only girl at home I get tired of the stinky socks, messy kitchen and then I read your blog and remember why I do love these boys! Thanks for reminding me.

Tina said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture!

Janice said...

Sucha a fun valentines day! DId grandma make you that heart mini quilt on your table? I have one similar from her :)

Brigette said...

Cami I just love how much LOVE you put into your holidays - you're a great example to me -- me, who WANTS to put a lot of time and effort into the holidays and always thought I WOULD put a lot of time and effort in -- but usually these special times end up sneaking up on me and I either do something the day of -- not very well planned -- or say to myself there's always next year to plan for and do close to nothing -- bit of a confession for ya! And I would blow up the last pic in sepia or black & white and frame it - that is darn cute!

Emily said...

Where do you find the time to be so creative and fun? I don't even think of doing special things like heart shaped pizzas! Maybe I'm not a very loving person! ;)

LOVE the nekkid bum pic. I'm sure Clay will have something to say about that in a few years!