Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter in Pictures

We have been enjoying ourselves A LOT this week (explanations to come), which means I have neglected my blog. But, I can't not post some of our Easter pictures. So, here is a quick recap of what we've been doing (because I know you have been wondering!)
Of course, we colored eggs, and it was pretty painless this year!

My amazing sister threw a great party with a fun Easter egg hunt. She has the perfect house for a party like that. It was so much fun!

Easter morning sorting through the loot...(once again, who is the OCD one?)
Clay was a little excited!

I hope everyone else had a great Easter! We are now enjoying (I mean, enduring) snow while one Spring Break! What is wrong with that sentence?

6 comments:

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

Grande páscoa a vossa... vossos filhos estão enormes e a vida anda bem rápido não é? (estamos a ficar velhos!) eh eh eh Adoro ver sempre o vosso blog e as fotos. Fiquem bem e beijinhos para as crianças! VOS AMAMOS!!!!!

Julie said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Valerie said...

It is amazing how much fun we have with eggs around Easter. The boys are getting so big . . . Clay is adorable, he has the cutest smile!!

Emily said...

How cute! I love the putting green in the back yard! What a great place to look for eggs.

I loved how Mr. OCD sorted his eggs by color and candy.

Very OCD indeed. :)

Brandon said...

one thing that is wrong with the sentence is that you used "one" instead of "on". Other then that, it looks good (besides the snow on spring break)

Crystel said...

Your family looks great. The boys are getting so big.