Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Bithdays!

April is a popular birth month in our family. I want to shout out a big Happy Birthday to the wonderful women in my life. Within a week and a half there are four birthdays between the sisters. My super fun and hip sister-in-law Shelbie, my funny and beautiful sister Kim, my darling and hilarious soon-to-be sister-in-law Alexis and my cute and super sweet sister Cara. Thankfully, my mom, cousin Amber and I were invited to celebrate with them at their birthday lunch. Thanks, ladies! I can't say enough wonderful things about all of you. But, to spare the readers of my blog my mushy thoughts, I will just say how much I love you each and love spending time with you, laughing and having fun. I love that we all live close by and get to share each other's lives - whether you like it or not! My mother-in-law has a saying that says, "I smile because we're sisters, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!" Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Cami! I am so bummed that I couldnt make it for lunch and pedicures. It was fun to see you though. I see you went to discovery gateway... that is my new favorite place! I think I would go there every day if I lived there. It is perfect for boys especially, so much for them to do, that they cant do at home!
We are renting our house currently. We wanted to get here and see if we like the area before we buy, since when we buy next time we want it to be where we will stay for a while. We moved to San Clemente. It is about 10 minutes from my parents, we are in Katie and Tanner's ward, which is fun! Now when you guys come visit and stay at grandmas, we are closer!! ;)

Kelly Fam said...

Thanks for the invite. It was fun to laugh together while eating yummy breadsticks.

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Love you girl