Friday, January 29, 2010

Can't wait...

I am obsessed with baby breath! Obsessed! I smell my kids breath for way too long. Clay will be 3 in a few months and his sweet baby breath is looooong gone. I have actually been avoiding his breath for a quite a while now. More sweet baby breath is not too far off now. Mmmm, I can't wait...
If you think I am nuts for this, you should meet my friend Summer who loves the smell of her babies' spit up - she rubs her nose in their dirty burpcloths! I love her!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

you are SO funny! I'm not as obsessed as you are about baby breath -- but Everett's breath is SO sweet and yummy and I'm enjoy every minute of him! I can't believe you're getting so close!

Cyndi said...

That is so cute. I understand what you mean. I am so excited for you.