Sunday, May 2, 2010

#2

We are in the very beginning stages of potty training with Clay. I don't think any of us (mom, dad or toddler) are 100% committed. So, he still wears a diaper (his request), but uses the toilet at least 90% of the time to pee. #2 is harder (that's a funny name for it - who comes up with these?).
Lately, Clay has been "hiding" under a blanket to do his business. He wraps himself completely in it, tucking it under his head and feet.
Yesterday Clay was helping Brandon in the yard and I was feeding the baby.When I came downstairs I noticed the front door was open. When I went to close it, I noticed this on the front porch: (Brandon was in the backyard at this point)

And after removing the blanket, found just what I suspected - a smelly, sleeping boy...

4 comments:

Lopez Life said...

That is too funny!

Charity said...

That's adorable! :)

Kim said...

Comfy!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Funny!! I love how kids hid when they have to go to the bathroom...Carter always waits until I change his diaper to do his #2...I hate that. Come on it totally wastes a diaper!!