Friday, May 14, 2010

To be a true boy...

1. Live in "basketball" clothes that never match. 2. Eat your boogers, but flip out if your mom asks you to eat pineapple. Oh, don't eat the green ones though.
3. Wrestle. All the time. Even when it is forbidden because someone always gets hurt.
4. Love all things pirate.
5. Have sticky hands with dirt under your fingernails as often as possible and leave your prints all over walls.
6. Show off your huge poops to others.
7. Dig, run, jump, explore, then come in with the unmistakeable smell of a little boy whose been playing outside.
8. Always announce that you "tooted". Even though everyone heard it, and smells it.
What did I miss?

4 comments:

Ali said...

Randomly kicking or punching inanimate objects. I have never seen Tate hit another kid, but heaven help the bushes in our yard.

Lopez Life said...

Making the car noise when pushing hot wheel or little trucks. (I love this one!)

Julie said...

Playing any number of "Air Instruments" whenever music is on. Air guitar is a big one over here...

SUMMER said...

Oh my! Well over here in girlville it is "I want to pick my own clothes", "I want to play dress up", "How come I can't wear my hair curly today?""How come she got that and I didn't?" and then cry, cry, cry! Everything is SO dramatic! It's so funny the differences between boys and girls. I'm excited for you to experience both! How is sweet Camryn? I want to see some recent pics!