Thursday, December 2, 2010

7 and 35

Happy birthday to two of my favorite boys! I feel frustrated by my lack of ability to tell these two how much I love them. I will, for my entire life, try to show them.
Spencer is 7 today. He came to our family so quickly (just 16 months after Koby). He was ready. We got ready fast. We have loved him and his happy, silly, sweet-as-can-be
personality. What a great kid!

Brandon chose to put his day in the shadows 7 years ago when he insisted we have Spencer on his birthday! He is 35 today. He is my steady and constant support. I need him daily. He keeps me from going crazy by putting life in perspective and being so optimistic.

What a lucky girl I am!

2 comments:

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

yupiiiii happy happy happy b-day!

Julie said...

Happy Day to them both!