Thursday, January 27, 2011

Endless.com

My (picky) search for boots ended this week thanks to a friend who turned me on to Endless.com. It's shoes and accessories (handbags, jewelry, etc.), all discounted. There is thousands and thousands of items and at first I thought I would be overwhelmed. But, then I realized that you can narrow your search by color, heel, price, height, etc, etc. So, that narrowed it down to hundreds. I made a decision and went on to checkout. They use your Amazon account, so no need to fill out information. And, the best part - FREE 2 Day shipping! My boots came today and I love them! But, if I didn't love them, I could ship them back for free and get a refund! That is easier and cheaper than driving around town buying and returning boots for two weeks (which I may or may not have done!) Just thought I'd share a great find!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to see them over your skinny jeans!

Brigette said...

So cute -- great tip, a couple people have mentioned the website -- I still have yet to check it out -- now I will!

Glad I'm not the only one who drives herself crazy being so particular about boots -- I completely relate!

Cyndi said...

Love the boots. Great choice. A good pair of boots are so hard to find...especially when you are looking....why is that?

I love the new blog looks.

Sarah said...

Shame on you for sharing this website!! :-) Now I'm going to have to go take a look at it and I KNOW I'll be buying something!!! I LOVE shoes and handbags!!!