Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy July

So, I'm a big loser at blogging lately. We all have times, right? I promise I have a really good reason in the form of a darling new house for our family - moving this weekend! Not to mention a new baby niece who I am totally in love with and a wedding for my baby sister in less than 2 weeks. So, I may be a loser for just a little bit longer while I try to survive these next few weeks. It's all such happy things though...life is good. Really good!
Happy Birthday to my sweet oldest child today. He is nine years old! He wanted everything Phineas and Ferb, and pretty much got it. Including a cake that he designed himself. I love him dearly and have felt so lucky to have him as part of my family from the moment I knew he was on his way. July has been good to us!

1 comments:

Lydia Moon said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on right now! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house! Hang in there and try to stay sane even though life is going at break-neck speed. And tell Koby Happy Birthday for us. I can't believe how fast the years are passing!