Friday, August 26, 2011

Decorating Challenge: Solved

Since I first walked through my house, I have been in love with the built in shelves/cabinets. I feel like they are totally my style. Plus, I love anything that hides my stuff. But, with so much empty space, how would I possibly decorate it without it looking too cluttered? (because I hate clutter) Books are an obvious answer. I do like the look of books, but it just didn't fit in my family room. Although, I can't wait to put the office together and use this rainbow idea from a friend. My solution was to cover hard-bound books. I used butcher paper (I tea-dyed some of it), then bound some of them in greens and blues. I am so pleased with the final outcome, so I just had to share it...

1 comments:

tracie said...

Looks great! Sorry I was not more help.